Importent 21 December

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxim

Founding Member
Reaction score
Last shipping day this year is 21 December 2012 !!!

It is some kind of Apocalypse :razz: :clown:

lol funny you should bring that up. Many people at work don't want to be there on the "last day".

I hope it doesnt end until I serve my last dish on the 7 course meal I had to prep for 30 people.

Otherwise the whole prep is worth a shite.

:tease:

[video=youtube_share;u2UhvN0k74w]http://youtu.be/u2UhvN0k74w[/video]

9 hrs left to last order shipped tomorrow :)

The day has arrived over here, a clear, relatively cool for a summer, blue sky day.

Yup. About as exciting as the y2k nonsense was.
Much less exciting than Y2K, IMO. The Y2K nonsense was actually kind of a serious thing: it took a lot of effort by a lot of people to get everything critical up to snuff for the clock rollover, and even still, there were a number of (minor) system malfunctions and crashes worldwide.

The "Mayan Calender" thing, on the other hand, is just a grossly sensationalist and inaccurate twist on another culture's esoteric beliefs. More offensive than anything else, really.

1 hr left :) for last orders shipped this year

That's true. At least y2k created jobs.

Right? 300 billion in preparation spending. The Mayan thing is so lackluster in comparison. Though I did notice a lot more cops out tonight pulling over drunk drivers--I suppose the "Doomsday Drunks" are good for local revenues.

Back