Quantcast
a little excitement - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: a little excitement

Glad it went well, considering. Glad that I didn't have that 'driving-in-the-snow' problem for a while...

Stefan

quite a day for excitement! glade everybody are OK! Devin, you need a full time 4 wheel drive vehicle...
    Charles ***[All statements I made here only my personal opinion and nothing more!]*** & Please bare with me for my crappy English!!

Glad to here you two are okay. It's scary scary sh!t when that happens.
    "This is grain, which any fool can eat, but for which the Lord intended a more divine means of consumption.. Beer!" -Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves, Friar Tuck

Glad you and Amy are ok Hoss, I say go with the four wheel drive. I wrecked my honda civic in the winter one year, got myself an Audi with some quattro and been loving the winter driving ever since. Although it is fun to get out a nice winter beater everyonce in awhile for some donuts, grab a 300$ rear wheel drive car when you need some excitement.

Glad you're both okay! Winter tires will do a lot to help with traction whether you've got AWD, RWD, FWD, or whatever.
    Len

4X4! My work truck is an F350 SuperDuty, and an F150 Lariat for personal use. Work truck is loaded, I'm at 5550 kg, traction is great... Till I loose it, then it likes to slide, and slide, and... well you get the picture. It's like the old adage, "the bigger they are, the harder they fall" we'll, same for trucks, the heavier they are, the further they slide, or deeper they get stuck! 4X4's just let guys go further before they get stuck! Then it harder to get to them to get 'em out.

All wheel, or 4by's are awesome, but need to be tempered with a little grey matter. They are better in crap weather than 2 wheel drives, but nothing is perfect.

Feel free to visit my website, http://www.rodrigueknives.com
    Email pierre@rodrigueknives.com

I definitely had a few tense moments living in the midwest. No seasons in southern California is MUCH better!

Glad to hear you are ok. A little scare to create conversation with nothing serious happening is ok....at least as long as the truck repair is not too expensive :-)

Good to here you and your daughter are fine. All the best

Will

Sounds like a lucky escape Hoss. Stay safe & merry Christmas
    Huw
    In order to make delicious food, you must eat delicious food. Jiro Ono

Glad to hear you both came out safe and sound.

Rick