Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: a little excitement

Glad to hear no one was hurt! I'm a big fan of dedicated winter tires. Merry Christmas and best of health to you.

Glad everybody is unhurt.

"If there’s something worth doing, it’s worth overdoing.” - An US saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

Whew!!!

When I started reading your post, I was worried that something bad happened, especially with all the bad things happening in the world right now. But, I laughed at the image of what sounded like most of your town coming to your help!

I'm glad you're ok. Have a safe and Happy Holidays!
    Michael
    "Don't you know who he is?"

Glad you're ok, Devin. The scene does sound pretty funny, in retrospect.

You know you live in a small town, when your mom finds out you bought condoms before your girlfriend does.
    09/06

Take a look around at: www.sharpandshinyshop.com

Email me at: tmclean@sharpandshinyshop.com

I'm just surprised that someone from town didn't bring in a hot meal or at least hot chocolate and donuts to the scene of the accident.

Hoss

Glad you and your daughter are alright Hoss.

Glad to hear that your girl and you are OK.

Quote Originally Posted by DevinT View Post
    I'm just surprised that someone from town didn't bring in a hot meal or at least hot chocolate and donuts to the scene of the accident....
    Note to self: next time I have a fender bender, it should be a pot-luck.

sr

Wow, glad you are ok but it did bring back memories of winter driving in Chicago. Nothin like that mix of exhilaration and fear silding down an icy highway...

I am glad to here you are not injured.Going off the road in your neck of the woods could be deadly.

My wife and I were on our way to her Grandpa's funeral in Northern Ontario and some snowy and icy weather came on very quickly. She spun out in our car until we slammed into the meridian, facing oncoming traffic. Very scary! Lucky for us, traffic was thin and nobody hit us. However, our Mercedes E320 was totaled. I have no regrets though, because it did it's job and kept us safe. I wouldn't hesitate for a second to buy the exact same car, but with 4Matic (all wheel) drive next time.

I'm glad that you and yours escaped without injury, just as we did.