Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spring Knife Sale!

CN Sold.
    Aritsugu Sold Pending Funds.

Hi All,

So Aritsugu, Tojiro, King, and CarboNext are all sold. And we've got some new prices on the rest. The wife and I are taking our first real vacation in a good long while next week, so I'd like to get this wrapped up before then.

Tadatsuna: $210

Sakai Takayuki: $165 - I should probably have mentioned this earlier, cuz a couple people have asked. I believe the steel in this is AEB-L, the same steel as the DT ITKs, though the hardness is lower than the ITKs.

Blazen: $245.

Hiromoto: $215

Oh, and while I doubt anyone will, if you buy more than one of the above, take off $10 bucks since I don't have to pay dual shipping.

Thanks for looking!
    Ben

Hmm... Well the Sakai Takayuki is on hold for a bit but everything else is still available... Not sure if my prices are too high or there's just no interest. So here's a final price drop. These will be up until Wednesday, after which I'm hanging on to everything.

Tadatsuna: $200

Hiromoto w/ custom Adam handle: $205

Brand New Blazen Yo-Deba: $225

Just a reminder all prices include shipping and paypal fees. If you need more photos, PM me.

Thanks!
    Ben

Wow, not even a nibble... That's surprising to me... Still not sure if it's the prices or just that these guys aren't that exciting...

So how about this? I am open to trades and offers on the Tadatsuna and Blazen. Got a crazy number in mind or a trade idea you think I'll never go for? Try it anyway!

I am, however, going to withdraw the Hiro. I think I'd just regret selling it, so I'm gonna keep it.

Thanks,
    Ben
    Last edited by bprescot; 05-09-2011 at 08:07 PM. Reason: Bad Grammar

Alright, well the Sakai Takayuki is gone, the Tadatsuna is also gone. The Blazen is still technically available, but is going to be withdrawn until after Memorial Day, when I'm back home. Feel free to PM about it, but I won't be able to give a response for a good long while.

Thanks to everyone!
    Ben