Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Electronic Cigarettes

Spokane, WA aka Spokanistan, or Spoklahoma, or...
    Oh no bro, its not your fault for the confusion, youre not the confusing one its the haters taxing you.

lol thanks =D

Ok, so you know that you are going overboard when you start ordering GALLONS of VG and PG to make your own e-juices after a month of being into e-cigs. Holy crap man, I tried really hard not to push that "pay now" button, but it made so much sense to me in my head though

I posted the following on vapeatron.com, a smaller ecig forum I joined last month, and I just wanted to share with you guys a glimpse of what e-cigs DIY juice looks like to me right now;

Ok, so before I try to explain what Im doing, I have:

1.Read Rocketmans tutorial 3 times when I wasnt drinking.
    2.Read other peoples advice for the past month or so.
    3.Read about the dangers of high concentrate nicotine.
    4.One gal of each VG and PG on the way already.

What I will be attempting to do is to make 2+ gallons of 50/50 juice with 16mg-18mg of nic in it. This will be my base. I want to have it in one huge mason jar.

I plan on ordering mucho flavors from WizLabs. I also plan on purchasing 10ml and 20ml plastic bottles (someone posted a great site for them on here just the other day and now I cant find it).

I hope to have the 2gal of 18mg juice, and when I or my friends want a particular flavor, I can fill the 10ml bottle with the appropriate mixture of juice vs. flavor and bada bing bada bang! No wait for shipping and no scalpeling for prices from local brick and mortars, and a year or more worth of juice for our ultimate enjoyment for less than $100.

Reason for this approach: I enjoy being generous and the idea of PIF. Most of my friends are broke, ghetto, scared of trying new stuff or all three of the aforementioned. I am not rich myself, but love making things and watching people enjoy what I make. (Im a cook for a living.)

Please respond with your thoughts, i.e.: you're never gonna make it you newb, re-read Rockets post you newb, you're gonna poison yourself with nicotine you newb, itll never work you newb, etc.

Thanks guys! I have met some really awesome people here and am really enjoying my stay, I really want to be able to contribute not only to the forum but to the bigger vaping community someday. I have a lot of drive and motivation, but sometimes I get too excited and don't think straight, and thats where community comes into play.

I'm not so sure I understand...I thought vaping involved that substance you folks just legalized in Washington?
    once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right

No dude, to clarify: anything that can be smoked CAN be vaped, but we are talking about nicotine here, one of the 4000 substances in a cigarette. The one chemical that PhillipMorris/Pobama and associates are now trying to privatize in all forms, so that they can get their grimy terrorist hands on to knuckle down our freedom so we cant chose what we wanna do.

I havent had a cigarette or craved for one for almost a month now man. Im talking about going from full blown smokin Marb reds to not in a matter on no time without the crazy thoughts like when I quit the times before. Im talking about controlling the amount of nicotine you ingest, which you cannot do when you smoke ciggys. Im talking about not having someone else think for you. Its a little piece of freedom, and its about to get yanked starting Feb 13th because it bothers the big guys when they lose customers and people start figurin things out for themselves.

Yes there are herb vaporizers, but those run at much much higher temps (190 degrees) and the tanks which hold the herby stuff are completely different than the ones in eciggys.

Another thing about herby herb is that its not legal man, the media funks with the truth. The feds are about to gangbang on Washington state again and take everything away from people AGAIN. This is the second time something like this has happened. Americans told they can do something by the government, and then the OTHER government comes in and jacks em.

FYI I been clean off anything from the streets or the garden 4 years now man. Im not for it, but I am for the people.

Hope this clarifies things for you. If not, shoot away with questions.

About a week ago one of my customers who makes e-cig mods (probably not correct name) sent me a Reo e-cig vaporizer, a few different types of e-cig juice and some other e-cig things. The same pack of cigarettes I had then are still sitting on the porch at home. This set up is making it easy to quit cigarettes. I had been smoking Marlboros for 30+ years. A few times I have lit a cigarette and taken a couple drags followed by a few hits off the Reo. The cigarette just doesn't taste as good so they get tossed aside.
    Mark Farley / Burl Source
    Phone 541-287-1029, Email burlsource@gmail.com
    Visit our web store

June 9 will be 2 months without a real cig for me. There are times where I really have to fight the urge for one. If I didn't have my ecig I don't think I could do this. I started off on high nicotine, now I'm on low. Next step is no nicotine then hopefully I can break the routine entirely.

I'll have to google reo, I've never heard of it before

I'm a vaper too!

Been vaping since middle of February and have dropped from 3 packs a day to about 1.

-Sam

I was a heavy smoker for 45 years and had tried most aides including group therapy such as smokenders and still could not quit, literally everything but skoal bandits between my toes and no joy. I tried a Blu e-cig and it just didn't have what I needed, it was not satisfying at all. Then I tried a provari higher end variable voltage e-cig and a few different flavors until I found one that was not too bad and wallah ... no analog's since Sept 26th of 2013, digital only. It took the right flavor, the right nicotine level, the right throat hit (variable voltage), good batteries and a good charger but once everything came together it was like I didn't quit analogs at all. Take it from someone that just couldn't kick the habit even with medical assistance that these things really do work. I've steadily reduced the nicotine level since last year and I'm currently using the lowest level, next purchase will be nicotine free. The last piece will be to lose the throat hit and hand to mouth habit and I will be done. It should be noted that everything had to be lined up properly for this to work for me but it did indeed work and the best thing about it is my cig budget is now my knife budget.