Fish Box?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BraisedorStewed

Reaction score
I need some help finding the white tubs that we refer to as "fish boxes" or "fish tubs". I need to purchase some for the restaurant but am totally unable to find them online or at local supply places. If anyone has a link to somewhere that sells them or knows the technical name so I can find them it would be much appreciated.

Thanks
--Drew

Yeah, if you Google "fish box" you are likely going to get results for a box or big cooler that goes on the back of your boat.

I need some help finding the white tubs that we refer to as "fish boxes" or "fish tubs". I need to purchase some for the restaurant but am totally unable to find them online or at local supply places. If anyone has a link to somewhere that sells them or knows the technical name so I can find them it would be much appreciated.

Thanks
--Drew

talk to your fish guys, sometimes they will sell them to you. Here in NYC sometimes you can find them at the restaurant supply but, not always.

We call em fish tubs. We get them from our local fish purveyor.

In OZ you would go to a butchery supplies shop to find them.
Try searching for "butchers tubs" .

Thanks for the suggestions. Son, thanks for the link. Used to get them from my fish guy. My current purveyor brings stuff in white styrofoam coolers and has no clue what I am talking about when I ask them.

--Drew

I just keep them and wash them out and save the lids.

Latest posts

Back