• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Masamoto KS deba 195mm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schanop

Reaction score
Up for sale is Masamoto KS 195mm deba in very good condition and has seen only a small amount of home use. Before having this one, I used to use Sakai Ichimonji Kichikuni deba which is now in Dusty's hands. And soon after having this KS, I got a smaller Shig deba from Maxim which suits me better as a home cook.

Let's say, this one will be $300AUD shipped within AU. Insurance, international shipping would be extra.

Open images in separate windows/tabs to see full size.

ks1953.jpg

ks1950.jpg

ks1951.jpg

ks1954.jpg

Wish I could pair it with the ks gyuto. Lets see what Santa brings me first.

Won't ship a gyuto out before Thursday here, already packed and addressed though. Let me know if you'd like a deba also; I can give you a deal plus saving up some shipping cost.

Still available??? Damn. I'll be passing through SYD in a couple of weeks, but carry-on bags only while on the run. I wish I could add this to my KS collection!

I really can recommend Masamoto KS series. Seriously, the Qstandard is much over KK, the blade will not be bent or warped and handle seems better too.

I have a mioroshi KS now and the quality of the metal is excellent.
Would buy it myself if had money.

Someone, please take it!

Chef, you can get this for dirty task (like splitting snapper head and dealing with hard bones) and keep Shig pretty. Just a promotion :)

Patina and little nicks along the edge might have scared some people off. It has since been to the stone for clean up and has been in storage for many weeks now.

Updated picture is as follow. Light brown spots on the edge are just patina that sometimes quickly formed after sharpening if the knife wasn't wiped dry straight away.

ks1955.jpg

If you can single-handedly tank the AUS economy such that the USD to AUD conversion climbs well above 1:1, I'll definitely take it.

K clarified to Chanop that I in no way wish ill upon the AUS economy. Someone in the world has to do well or we're all sunk...

Chinese New Year Sale bump, 288 AUD shipped within AU.

Year of snake bump,

288AUD shipped within the country, any one in AU?

Aww, man. I can't commit to it, but if it's still available at Easter I'll have no choice but to meet with you over a short black at say, Mecca's near Central?

At this rate, it probably will still be around :p You seem to travel down here often..

Yep. Earlier today (yesterday for you) I pointed out my Lions season seats at the Gabba while watching Windies finally have a reason to smile against the Aussies (even if against an under-manned side). I'll be up the coast for AFL round 2 on April 6th, so I'll be passing through Sydney in one direction or the other.

This one is finally sold. Thank you everyone for looking.

Back