• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Shapton Glass Stones and DMT plate

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chefdog

Reaction score
It's time for me to try something new, so I'm selling these to fund the new ones.
I bought these after Christmas last year and have used them on average 2x a month. The Glass Stones are fairly hard, cut aggressively, wear very slowly, and resist dishing well. These have been kept flat with the DMT plate and have years of use left in them. The DMT was used to keep them flat and for a couple minor chip repairs. I am happy to provide pictures via email, just shoot me a PM and ill get them to you ASAP. All prices include CONUS shipping.
Thanks for looking.

Shapton GS 1K : $45
Shapton GS 4K : $60
DMT-C Diamond plate : $45

ETA: Payment via PayPal please.

you got pm.

i'd like to see pictures if you can provide them, specially on the glass stones, showing the thickness.

might help you sell them here as well.

thanks.

you got pm.

i'd like to see pictures if you can provide them, specially on the glass stones, showing the thickness.

might help you sell them here as well.

thanks.

PM replied to.

I have pictures with a measuring tape showing the thickness of the stones. I'm happy to send pictures to anyone interested via email. I'm pretty computer illiterate when it comes to anything other than typing, so it's much simpler for me to email pictures, sorry for any inconvenience.

DMT-C is sold also.

Who's gonna take the 1K Glass Stone??? Somebody needs a new stone for Christmas...

All sold, thanks to the buyers and KKF.
Donation sent. Thanks.

Back