Quantcast
John Thomas Damascus
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: John Thomas Damascus

John Thomas Damascus

Most of you probably know that John Thomas has been working with his father Devin for some time now, but what you probably don't know is that John is starting to make his own damascus steel under Devin's supervision, and I have heard it is pretty good.

I commissioned a number of bars in several patterns in 52100 and can't wait to get my hands on those. These would be available for customs as well as ready-made knives.

I will continue to offer DT damascus in stainless and carbon as well.

M

"If there’s something worth doing, it’s worth overdoing.” - An US saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    sounds good
    Chewie's the man.

I have two bars of ladder and two bars of raindrop 52100 damascus made by John Thomas. If you have a knife on order with me, and would like to upgrade to damascus, please shoot me a PM.

Thanks,

Marko

Just want to clarify that this offer is for custom knives, that is, a knife will be made to your specs and preferences (profile, thickness, handle) and I will throw in an option to try the knife before I do a final polish and handle. On top of that, the knife comes with my standard 7 days satisfaction guarantee.

Pricing will be lower than if I were to use DT damascus, though over time as John raises his prices, the difference will become smaller.

Happy New Year, everyone -

Best luck and wishes in the upcoming year.

Marko

Its probably worth mentioning John is a great guy, crazy hard worker and definitely knows his way around the shop. I am sure his damascus will show his strong work ethic.

Devin said it looked pretty good, so the quality is probably going to exceed my expectations.

I will make one knife out of it and offer it as ready-made. I think a picture(s) will be worth many words.

M

+ Reply to Thread