while i am gone

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxim

Founding Member
Reaction score
I will go to Holliday's vacation 24 December to Egypt
So i dont know really if i have internet or not :O Hope i have but you never know out there :dazed:

So i will wish you guys and your family merry Christmas and happy Holidays.
And hope you will get even better new year !! :D

Before i go i will give you 10 % On all in the Store from 21 December til 31 December 2012 !!

Just type in at checkout in Coupon Code felt : Christmas

Next shipments will be shipped 2 January 2013 !!

Thank you very much for this year support ! We was able to bring even more exceeding stones and knives to JNS store and i sure will do so next year :)

More Shigefusa, Yoshikane, Kato more new cool knives and of coars many many new Japanese natural stones !

Thank you very much for this Year !!

Maksim Enevoldsen and Justina from JNS :D

Merry Christmas mate!
Peace and joy to you and yours:)

Take my money someplace nice where it can relax and get a tan!

Merry Christmas

First time buyer with you, thanks to this holiday deal! Looking forward to the yoshikane! Happy Holidays

Your money sir will go to new stones and knives :D
But i will get sun and tan ;)

picture-aeg080008.jpg

Take my money someplace nice where it can relax and get a tan!

Merry Christmas

Hotel we are going to :)

Looking really forward to some warm weather and sun. Also very good snorkling at coral ref just at Hotel beach

Maxim are you going to Hurghada or Sharm el sheikh ? I'm sure you will like it in there, as snorkeling or diving is great in the red sea :)
You will also find a lot of spices shops and they have a huge collection of cool stuff.

pm me if you need any help in there. used to work in both cities for some time.

Enjoy !!

yeah Hurghada, Makadi Bay :D

me and my GF been there before, this time we just planing stay in hotel relax and enjoy holidays with family

Latest posts

Back