JB Prince and Others

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ams

Reaction score
Aside from JB Prince can anyone list some online vendors geared towards professionals? I'm not looking for williams-sonoma, sur la table etc. I'm looking for no-bull, no frills vendors that have professional gear and other things only pros would need. Hate going into williams and spending $10 on a single cake tester and not being able to find a saucing spoon or a $2 plastic bowl scrape.

Are you serious? Do not buy from chef depot. That's chefgiovanni and his pals incorporated. Further more I forbid everyone from giving any money to that no talent ass clown.

+1. And not just because I've read all of his hater-ade on your YouTube feed either. But that definitely helped.

Are you serious? Do not buy from chef depot. That's chefgiovanni and his pals incorporated. Further more I forbid everyone from giving any money to that no talent ass clown.

I honestly didn't know (or maybe remember) that. :O However, I do believe that "assclown" may be the perfect descriptor for him. I will do pennance.

ahh, Chef Giovanni !!! I haven't thought about him in a long time. He is definitely Rick(ThEoRy)'s nemesis.
The Lex Luthor to his Superman
The Skeletor to his He-Man
The Gargamel to his Papa Smurf
The Megatron to his Optimus Prime
The Newman to his Seinfeld
and so on....

I always get a proper perspective from knyfeknerd's posts LOL

ahh, Chef Giovanni !!! I haven't thought about him in a long time. He is definitely Rick(ThEoRy)'s nemesis.
The Lex Luthor to his Superman
The Skeletor to his He-Man
The Gargamel to his Papa Smurf
The Megatron to his Optimus Prime
The Newman to his Seinfeld
and so on....

Yeah but remember that one time when He-Man and Skeletor had to team up to defeat Hordac? Yeah no, that **** ain't happening here.... What's really strange is that he sings my praises now. Strange little cave troll.

I've also had positive experiences purchasing from Wasserstrom and Fantes.

-AJ

Son have you used this co? I've been looking at a Berkyl slicer but I've never ordered from them before.
I've used JB Prince for small items for years.

Dave

I have bought a bunch of stuff from them, no problems. No big items, but I plan to get a chamber vac from them at the beginning of the year.

OMG dude, I just fell in love with this website. Must.... make..... more money....

http://www.shopchefrubber.com

I bake on the side and have a huge sweet tooth. I thought I had some cool molds, but no...not at all...and these guys have GLOW IN THE DARK SUGAR what the heck.

I have bought a bunch of stuff from them, no problems. No big items, but I plan to get a chamber vac from them at the beginning of the year.

Thanks, I've had their site marked but I hadn't spoken to any one that ordered from them.

Dave

Thanks, I've had their site marked but I hadn't spoken to any one that ordered from them.

Dave

If you can ship stuff to your work, do it. Shipping to businesses is way cheaper than shipping to residential.

Son have you used this co? I've been looking at a Berkyl slicer but I've never ordered from them before.
I've used JB Prince for small items for years.

Dave

yes, I have been using them for years and never had a problem.

replaced a bunch of equipment on the line at one of the previous places i worked. no problems

Back