Christmas Brisket 2012

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sw2geeks

Founding Member
Reaction score
Made my traditional Christmas Brisket for 2012.

Got an early xmas gift from my wife. An iGrill cooking thermometer that works with my phone.

18PaZT.St.117.jpg

1hxmVD.St.117.jpg

181Wr5.St.117.jpg

qPt6d.St.117.jpg

New toy, igrill. it even charts the temps of the two probes on your phone.

Here is a link to my blog post with some info and links to the iGrill.

1fik8E.St.117.jpg

QvhQE.St.117.jpg

Nice! I love well-made brisket...but it's rarely well done...(heh).

How do you like the iGrill? I was looking at that last year but didn't feel good enough about it to place the order.

I like it a lot. Works great with my phone and has 2 temp probes. They also sell a probe to monitor your grill temp. You can set a range in the app so the alarm can go off if the grill gets to hot or cold. You can also save out a fever chart of your cook/smoke.

Brisket:hungry::hungry:.........One of the two things I miss about Texas.

I like it a lot. Works great with my phone and has 2 temp probes. They also sell a probe to monitor your grill temp. You can set a range in the app so the alarm can go off if the grill gets to hot or cold. You can also save out a fever chart of your cook/smoke.

Hmmm....might have my b-day pressie identified now :)

I'm all about the lefty brisket Steve but never knew why. Thanks for the great blog this year. It's been a great read.

Really nice job. Thanks for sharing. Never thought to use base for the rub. Alway just made up a dry rub over oil and mustard. I'll definitely give it a try. You should get a referral fee for the I grill, ordered 2

Really nice job. Thanks for sharing. Never thought to use base for the rub. Alway just made up a dry rub over oil and mustard. I'll definitely give it a try. You should get a referral fee for the I grill, ordered 2

The charting feature is real nice on the app, my brisket had its stall at 150ºF for 2 hours before it started to clime again.

Back