I give up......

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kalaeb

Banned
Reaction score
I am 33 years old and still can't make my gift wrapping look any better than my 4 year old.

Gonna need to head back to LA and take lessons from Sara B.

Here is to hoping you all have a safe and happy holiday!

That's why I use gift bags, lol. I think my 7 year old nephew does a better job than me

I wouldn't be able to wrap even if my life depended on it. For me, nothing beats a gift bag and some tissue paper :biggrin:

Pattern doesn't line up...no good.

I suck at this too...though I did manage a reasonable job with a case of champagne this year...I mean I wrapped the champagne, not the champagne helped me to do the wrapping :)

Nice vid Rick, thanks.

I hate wrapping - it feeds my OCD-ness & messes up my Feng Shui. OTOH - once I get going . . . stay outta my way. :bat:

I wonder how many people would be able to wrap better if the gift wrapping paper had a glue strip on one side.:lol2:

I'm so bad:spiteful:....I asked my wife wrapping all x'mas gifts including her own gift:D

I covered all mine in tin foil this year. They look nice and shiny, might have got away with it....:laugh:

Back