Quantcast
Does anyone use a roomba?

Thread: Does anyone use a roomba?

Does anyone use a roomba?

I was wondering if any of you guys had a roomba? My wife mentioned getting one but I can't decide if I am on board or not so I am looking for opinions if you guys have used or know someone who has.

Thanks
    Jared

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    I know my cousin hsa one and loves it. I for one don't like vacuuming so if I had more carpet room I would own one.
    Chewie's the man.

Charlotte, NC AKA The Queen City! The lint-filled belly button of the south.
    I have one of the 1st gen ones from 8 years ago. It is pretty cool. If you have a lot of area rugs with those tassle-thingies, it sucks. It will get caught up on them and make awful beeps and other noises. It can also get stuck under furniture.
    It makes a huge difference having that baby though. Especially if you have pets.
    I'm sure they have come a long way over the years and are probably way more badass than the clunker I have.
    If "Its" and "Buts" was candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas
    -Cleon "Slammin'" Salmon

I have area rugs and hardwood in the main area where I wanna put it. They have no tassles so hopefully it would be able to accommodate both of those surfaces. I'll do some research.

Thanks
    Jared

we have one of the newer ones and use it all the time... ours is a pet series so it is a bit more aggressive on the cleaning, but deals with fringes and tassle things a bit better.

I am currently at my brother in laws and his is cleaning the floor as I type this.He has tiled floors and does a great job.

Spokane, WA aka Spokanistan, or Spoklahoma, or...
    no.

The incredibly sophisticated Boise, ID <g>
    Umm...I can dance a roomba...oh, wait...I could be thinking of something different.