Does anyone use a roomba?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rahimlee54

Founding Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if any of you guys had a roomba? My wife mentioned getting one but I can't decide if I am on board or not so I am looking for opinions if you guys have used or know someone who has.

Thanks
Jared

I know my cousin hsa one and loves it. I for one don't like vacuuming so if I had more carpet room I would own one.

I have one of the 1st gen ones from 8 years ago. It is pretty cool. If you have a lot of area rugs with those tassle-thingies, it sucks. It will get caught up on them and make awful beeps and other noises. It can also get stuck under furniture.
It makes a huge difference having that baby though. Especially if you have pets.
I'm sure they have come a long way over the years and are probably way more badass than the clunker I have.

I have area rugs and hardwood in the main area where I wanna put it. They have no tassles so hopefully it would be able to accommodate both of those surfaces. I'll do some research.

Thanks
Jared

we have one of the newer ones and use it all the time... ours is a pet series so it is a bit more aggressive on the cleaning, but deals with fringes and tassle things a bit better.

I am currently at my brother in laws and his is cleaning the floor as I type this.He has tiled floors and does a great job.

Umm...I can dance a roomba...oh, wait...I could be thinking of something different.

Back