• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Takeda 240 Gyuto and Ealy paring knife

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

makanouchi

Reaction score
Takeda was used in home environment for about 2 months, hasn't been sharpened yet, still sharp as hell. 240 AS

Ealy Paring knife: AEB-L , 67mm blade, 172mm long, not sure about handle material
Details on paring knife here: http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/showthread.php/7895-New-prebuy-stainless-paring-knives

Takeda $235
Ealy paring $75

Thanks for looking.

DSC00998Medium.jpg

DSC00999Medium.jpg

DSC01000Medium.jpg

DSC01001Medium.jpg

DSC01002Medium.jpg

DSC01005Medium.jpg

DSC01329Medium_zps2c90a348.jpg

DSC01330Medium_zps8bb5dbc5.jpg

just out of curiosity, how tall is the Takeda, heel to spine?

If David backs out, i will take the little pairing knife.
Mik

Ealy is SPF, pending payment. Sorry Wildboar, quantumcloud509 PMed me and I agreed to the sell before checking this thread.

Takeda is about 57mm tall heel to spine.

Damn that was fast! Very fair prices on both knives

paring knife is also sold. moved faster than expected. sold a carter last month and it took a few weeks.

No problem. I think I posted a minute after you signed off :lol2:

When Del first posted about these paring knives I was put off a bit by the profile, and also thought they were too short. But I got to see one in person last month, and realized that design really kicks ass. I think I'm on 'the list' when he makes another batch, so I will have one eventually. For now, I will just live through quantumcloud :hungry:

Back