• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Monzaburo ajikiri 120mm white#2

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schanop

Reaction score
This Monzaburo ajikiri is really nice little cutie, 124mm tip to heel, and about 4mm thick at the spine on the heel side. I have been using it a fair bit on aji and saba, although still in very very good condition. This knife came with quite a nice grind, very easy to keep ura thin. Bevel is almost even through out. Edge is very good now since I have been giving it strong hamaguri edge. Original edge angle was quite thin and was little chippy prone.

This ajikiri kinda overlap in functionality with my Hide ko-deba that is a little bit bigger, a lot more beefy, and more robust. I have been using Hide a lot more, but also don't mind keeping this ajikiri if it does not go at a good price to a good home.

Getting one now from aframes would cost about $180 AUD shipped. Let me say $145 AUD shipped within AU is a deal I am looking for. International shipping and/or insurance would be extra, PM me for details.

However, if this goes together with Masamoto KS deba 195mm on BST (which would make an awesome team), there will be an extra discount.

Open following images in new tab/windows for 1200-pixel image.
aji0.jpg

aji1.jpg

aji2.jpg

aji3.jpg

Back