• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Hattori FH paring.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

playford

Reaction score
Anyone have a hattori forum paring knife they want to sell?

If so, let me know.

(oh must be willing to post to uk).

I just checked and they are still available from JCK, with very affordable shipping to Europe.

Oops im an idiot, this is posted to wrong forum. Still half asleep!

yep, I know.

just incase anyone wanted thin the herd, if not ill just buy one from jck.

with shipping factored in, JCK is often cheaper/the same as buying used and paying the private shipping on the used item

also selling these!

This started off as a 5" boning knife by warther

I had Dave Martell grind out the bolster and round the top of the blade, so it can be shapened the full length and its a bit shorter know at 4.5"
really nice boning knife.

Also included is a 3" paring knife.

Warther Knives are made in Dover Ohio and the website lists them as "CPM® S35VN is heat treated to 58-60 Rockwell as recommended by Crucible for optimal performance."

http://www.warthercutlery.com/how-a...

Both these knives would be $70 dollars, plus shipping and customs. So selling for £35 posted in the uk or if your in europe let me know and ill do you a price for your country.

I'd post to the us, but postage would work out expensive enough + customs.

Edited by playford on 12-29-12 13:18.07. Reason for edit: No reason given.

BN5.jpg

LPu8p.jpg

there are no customs fees to the US, btw, though the shipping would be plenty, sure.

ah ok cool.

well i could post to the us, if someone wanted i'd have to check extra postage though.

Back