• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

In over my head need to sell

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turbochef422

Reaction score
I just bit off more than I can chew and need to sell my new 210mm Delbert Ealy gyuto-line knife. It's O1 steel and has a great grind with great food release. I bought it a couple of weeks ago for 325 but am pricing it at 250 so someone who wants to try Del's amazing work can have a shot at it. International I'll have to add some shipping.
View attachment 12418

Awesome knife. I have one also and sure this will be gone in a few minutes. Someone will get a nice new years present! :)

Hang in there...happens to most of us (sometimes more often than others in my case)

Damit. If I didnt just pay my rent, lol. That's a great deal

I am just wondering how you bit off more than you can chew? Did you buy to big?

I have a ks and a 240 carter on the way. I bit that(which is a good thing) but this is the one I'm gonna use less just because of size. I thought it would be a nice knife to have just in case but I don't have any money left.

Back