• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Shigefusa and Carter

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chinacats

Reaction score
First up is a Shigefusa santoku (thanks Shanop) in 165 kurouchi finish. Nice knife with good distal taper and very light home use. Asking $160 including shipping conus. Will work with international if someone is interested, but will have to research shipping cost.

PC300652_zps94d2d7ca.jpg

Also listed is a Carter nakiri in 5.3 sun size also with light home use. Asking $160 including shipping conus. Will work with international if someone is interested, but will have to research shipping cost.

P9120538.jpg

If someone would like both knives I will do for $300.

Cheers and thanks for looking!

Last edited:
I looked hard, but that Shig did not look at all like a nakiri LOL

A Santoku is heading my way from Maxim, so gotta pass this one. 160 is a real deal, man.

Carter Nakiri looks dope man, I am honestly in love with my Takeda Nakiri right now though. GL with sale!

That Carter would be coming here if I wasn't waiting on a couple knives :)

I only have one knife, and with our first baby on the way, that's how it's gonna have to be for a very very long time lol

Carter is sold thanks for looking! Both knives will ship Wednesday.

I only have one knife, and with our first baby on the way, that's how it's gonna have to be for a very very long time lol
I know this all too well! I have a 3 month old boy, so instead of putting all my eggs into one basket or knife for that matter, i bought two lesser expensive ones :)

Back