• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Santoku, parer, a couple of cleavers, knife related letterpress stamps.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quantumcloud509

Reaction score
photo-12.jpg

Unfortunately I have to get rid of some of my cheaper knives because I've bought too many nicer 'uns lately. Would love to sell as a package for less stress in shipping and handling and what-not.

So here we go, from top to bottom, and then the two Shuns.

1. 7.5" Phoe Be Stainless Steel pig devastator
2. 8" Dexter High Carbon cleaver
3. 6.5" Rowoco (France) Inox "50"
4. 3 letterpress blocks. Top one is of an Osborn cleaver, middle one is of measuring cups, third is a Foster Bros cleaver.
5. Shun 4" Classic Paring, in box, never opened.
6. Shun 7" Hollow Granton Santoku, used 3 times, professionally sharpened, put away for storage.

Asking $200 shipping included CONUS. Will consider offers or trades.

That's a great deal for someone looking to start with a bag full right off the bat. Won't be here long.

this wont last long. :) super good deal for sure. that shun paring knife is great!

:funfunfunfun: Also, basically brand new Sakai Yusuke(my best guess, it was an impulse buy, and nobody has been able to translate the kanji for me) single bevel Yanigiba 210mm. Never used, but has spent almost a year and a half traveling in my knife bag :) Sorry guys, the makers sticker on the handle is wearing off. :) Asking $80 shipped CONUS, or $60 if bought with the aforementioned knives. photo-13.jpg

Back