Happy new year!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twistington

Reaction score
Happy new year!

I hope you all have a blast tonight, 2013 is just 1h and 10min away, and that you all who reads this will have a great year!

Now it's time to enjoy some(plenty) more red wine and wonderful friends, and i hope you do that to. :)

/Dan

Right back at you, Dan!

Happy New Year's to everyone. Let's hope 2013 is even better than 2012!

Happy New Year, guys!!!! Yeah, most of 2012 sucked of for for a couple of big personal reasons, but things are already looking up. Lucky 13 for once, right?:biggrin:

happy_new_year_0084.gif

Happy New Year!! Here's hoping it will be better than this one. Be careful our there guys.

Happy New Year KKF - everyone enjoy good health and a prosperous 2013.

Happy New Year, everyone. I can say that 2012 was probably the shittiest year of my life, so good riddance. I wish that 2013 will be great for all of you, except my for old director and dean on whom I wish chronic diarrhea and disfiguring skin diseases.

Stefan

Happy New Year, everyone. I can say that 2012 was probably the shittiest year of my life, so good riddance. I wish that 2013 will be great for all of you, except my for old director and dean on whom I wish chronic diarrhea and disfiguring skin diseases.

Stefan

:spitcoffee:

Back