Quantcast
Whats your prep/warm up kitchen playlist?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats your prep/warm up kitchen playlist?

Whats your prep/warm up kitchen playlist?

Being insanely busy at the moment we usually put on a little playlist to gear up for the onslaught ahead.

Here are a couple of mine..
    Whats on yours?

Kora Burning

Kora Drop Dead Killer

Kora Skankenstein

Shapeshifter Dutchies

Total dark horse sleeper hit at work is the Ace of Bass pandora station. People are oddly productive while it's playing. I think its because they are ashamed to admit they are enjoying it and just keep quiet and work. I find it immensely entertaining to watch the magic.

Depends on how much I've slept the previous night. Shonen Knife 'Osaka Ramones' if I've had little/none; 'Workingman's Dead' if I slept enough.
    Though I could not caution all I still might warn a few; Don't raise your hand to raise no flag atop no ship of fools. - Robert Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by ecchef View Post
    Depends on how much I've slept the previous night. Shonen Knife 'Osaka Ramones' if I've had little/none; 'Workingman's Dead' if I slept enough.
    Workingman's and American Beauty for sharpening...Wake of the Flood for prep

one man gathers what another man spills...

When it's my turn to pick, it's Streetlight Manifesto pandora radio, or Finch pandora. When I'm alone in the kitchens on the days we are closed, its a little heavier, like Between the Buried And Me, or Coheed
    "This is grain, which any fool can eat, but for which the Lord intended a more divine means of consumption.. Beer!" -Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves, Friar Tuck

nice tunes, should try and post a soundcloud or YouTube link for the lazy..

im partial to a few ramones or Fugazi..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGJFWirQ3ks

Fugazi brings back high school memories. I was listening to Ramones radio yesterday. Lots of fugazi and misfits...
    "This is grain, which any fool can eat, but for which the Lord intended a more divine means of consumption.. Beer!" -Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves, Friar Tuck

We are open early where I work now, so no music on sushi bar or anything like that. Back when I was younger this was for opening the kitchen --- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrAtURpuDQo

Rarely play music during prep or service unless its dead,
    but we blast
    hoyt axton greenback dollar right before service starts on busy ones,

When it's my turn, straight Pearl Jam. But I usually let the crew play their choice which includes reggae and even More popular, Rick Springfield Pandora, which luckily plays no Springfield.