Quantcast
Whats your prep/warm up kitchen playlist? - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Whats your prep/warm up kitchen playlist?

We rock a lot of Classic Rock, 80's, and Them Crooked Vultures when the white(r) crew is on otherwise, its Latino rap (don't laugh, a lot of it's actually pretty good!) If it's just me in the morning and I have a monster preplist, it's Lamb of God

Today and only today, because it is dead and it's his birthday: James Dewitt Yancey aka Jay Dee aka J Dilla.
    "God sends meat and the devil sends cooks." - Thomas Deloney

Little Steven's Underground Garage...

Today was the new Coheed and Cambria until service started, then Tom Waits during rush. Made for a interesting night
    "This is grain, which any fool can eat, but for which the Lord intended a more divine means of consumption.. Beer!" -Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves, Friar Tuck

After listening to music tonight during service (and it wasn't rotating choice, it was all stuff I really love playing), I am more anti-music than ever. Fine for awhile, annoying after a couple hours, makes the whole place noisier, doesn't help when things are busy, etc, etc. Who needs it.
    "God sends meat and the devil sends cooks." - Thomas Deloney

Usually either the 60's station or the 90's station

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyChance View Post
    After listening to music tonight during service (and it wasn't rotating choice, it was all stuff I really love playing), I am more anti-music than ever. Fine for awhile, annoying after a couple hours, makes the whole place noisier, doesn't help when things are busy, etc, etc. Who needs it.
    I for one don't have any during service, one of the very few times I've snapped was about 8 years ago when the hot-entree section was slow they turned the stereo on after about 5 mins while I'm getting raped on sautee I'd had enough, I threw an over-cooked piece of chicken at the radio and yelled at them "turn that f**ken shift off" one thing I hate is people dicking off when some one else is busy, that radio never came on again during service. That was one of 4 times I've lost my cool in 13 years.

+ Reply to Thread