Quantcast
what am I missing from the range? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: what am I missing from the range?

Think im gonna have it rehandled in ironwood

If you do any chance of getting a pic of the tang? Have had one on the to do list for a while

id say u need a cleaver.

Yup, cleaver
    "This is grain, which any fool can eat, but for which the Lord intended a more divine means of consumption.. Beer!" -Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves, Friar Tuck

Quote Originally Posted by TB_London View Post
    If you do any chance of getting a pic of the tang? Have had one on the to do list for a while
    yep, ill ask when its getting done.

Cheers that'd be great, being a half tang I keep wondering the best way to go about it

Funny tonight, I was breaking down a whole chicken to breasts off the bone and legs and thighs and wings.

I ended up doing it with my carbon opinel pocket knife..lol quite funny how easily I had it all broken down and joked to my gf about that I'd just bought new knives to do this.

I think my opinel was less than £10.

butch did another one for me, basically he got a block and sliced into it, rather than scales, then the block is shaped to a handle, I remember him saying murray sure doesent leave much metal lol

It's the end to the slot that has me a bit more puzzled, thinking small slitting saw in the drill press and being really careful

I'm trying to remember was it stefan who bought butch a saw to do his carters first. Ask butch, im sure he'd help a brother out.

it was stefans butch did... just found the pics.