TC Blades

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lefty

Canada's Sharpest Lefty
Reaction score
This coming week, I'll be adding a couple of drop-dead gorgeous pieces by Tslil and Inesse Censor, from TC Blades. For those of you who don't know their work, TC (Tslil) and Inesse make traditional Japanese style knives, as well as beautiful shaving gear and razors (Western and Japanese/Kamisori), out of their shop in Beer Sheva, Israel. I'm the lucky new owner of a few pieces by this wonderfully talented couple, and let me tell you - I've never seen work quite like theirs before! I can't quite describe it, but it's just unbelievably well made, and spellbinding to look at!

I'll let everyone know when the pieces are up, and there will be a few vintage pieces along soon. Stay tuned! :D

A year ago I purchased from Tslil a Wa Gyuto (240mm) Kurouchi finish w/customized Ebony Kakumaki with brass spacer and Cocobolo handle.
It's a stunning knife!!

Souli

TC has wonderful value as I recall. Gorgeous handles and top notch sayas included....are you getting his single beveled gyuto?

I own a virtually single bevel, from TC. It's a thing of beauty. Give one hint...people shave their faces, and lefties need knives too. :D

No Chop, feel free to pm me regarding other knives :D

I shave, I'm a lefty and I've made a few purchases from you! You know there is a pretty good chance I'll be buying from you again!

Because my computer bugs me, here are two pics to hold you guys over until my new products load. And yes, one is a teaser.

AF03A513-B798-4C28-B37E-86E04627248A-4945-00000640C67357E9.jpg

90757CD9-1DF7-469C-A77F-8AD679CDF8F7-4945-00000640DFB2065B.jpg

That razor is sweet looking! The knife seems to have the bevel on the wrong side though............

Awe man if only that knife was a righty I would have been all over it... Btw how much cheaper would it be being a righty?

:justkidding:

Love the knife. Hope you get more. Then everyone can quit posting that usual phrase.

:thankyou::saythat:

Latest posts

Back