Quantcast
Many Knives
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Many Knives

Many Knives

Ok so ive decided that all im sticking with is, brace yourself, four knives. Albeit 4 customs! So all my other knives, no matter how lovely they are are now going as i dont cook as much as i used to and funds are having to go elsewhere. So here we go:

Carter blue super 11.4cm paring. i have flattened bevels and refined the finish. lovely knife. Unfortunately there is a slight chip at the handle when i was polishing the bevel on 5000 stone. It almost looks like its ment to be there though as it is right at the handle. £70.00

Next up 165mm Blue super Carter Funayuki. All bevels again flattened and at 400 grit level. Super nice cutter and lovely length for home use. £100

Next up Takamura SG2 damascus clad paring knife 11cm. Very good looker and brilliant steel made by a well known heat treater of sg2. Nice damascus and polished up core. £120.00

Few biggie gyutos now. Firstly the infamous and mighty Kato 240mm. I have loved using this knife and think it really is one of the greats. I have only touched the edge up on 5000 grit since i have had it, so still original bevels. Slight patina. £320

Next up my faithful tanaka R2 ironwood Gyuto 240mm. I have polished out the damascus and much prefer this look to the high contrast as stock. This is a brilliant knife. Thin, thin behind the edge and super super steel. £270

wet damascus:

Global 21 cm flexible fillet knife. Imo, about the best knife global makes are the flexible fillets. £50

Finally my custom Fowler 12" scimitar. W2 with hamon visible. Nice comfortable handle. A few spots (pictured) on one side of blade but feels perfectly smooth. £220

Thats all folks! Uk shipping free. EU + £10.00 Rest +20.00 Any questions please ask. Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	takamura2.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	116.0 KB 
ID:	12485   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fowler.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	78.8 KB 
ID:	12486  

Attached Images Attached Images   

Wow!
    one man gathers what another man spills...

PM sent on the Kato
    The AI does not love you, nor does it hate you, but you are made out of atoms it might find useful for something else. - Eliezer Yudkowsky

Spokane, WA aka Spokanistan, or Spoklahoma, or...
    Mmm Kato

Pm sent on the fowler =)

I was eyeballing that scimitar too...
    The AI does not love you, nor does it hate you, but you are made out of atoms it might find useful for something else. - Eliezer Yudkowsky

PM sent

Carter Funayuki, Kato & Fowler SPF

Tanaka also gone

pt sent on the carter petty.