• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Many Knives

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scott6452

Reaction score
Ok so ive decided that all im sticking with is, brace yourself, four knives. Albeit 4 customs! So all my other knives, no matter how lovely they are are now going as i dont cook as much as i used to and funds are having to go elsewhere. So here we go:

Carter blue super 11.4cm paring. i have flattened bevels and refined the finish. lovely knife. Unfortunately there is a slight chip at the handle when i was polishing the bevel on 5000 stone. It almost looks like its ment to be there though as it is right at the handle. £70.00

c_paring.jpg

cparing3.jpg

cparing2.jpg

Next up 165mm Blue super Carter Funayuki. All bevels again flattened and at 400 grit level. Super nice cutter and lovely length for home use. £100

carter3.jpg

carter.jpg

Next up Takamura SG2 damascus clad paring knife 11cm. Very good looker and brilliant steel made by a well known heat treater of sg2. Nice damascus and polished up core. £120.00
takamura.jpg

takamura2.jpg

Few biggie gyutos now. Firstly the infamous and mighty Kato 240mm. I have loved using this knife and think it really is one of the greats. I have only touched the edge up on 5000 grit since i have had it, so still original bevels. Slight patina. £320

Kato.jpg

kato2.jpg

Next up my faithful tanaka R2 ironwood Gyuto 240mm. I have polished out the damascus and much prefer this look to the high contrast as stock. This is a brilliant knife. Thin, thin behind the edge and super super steel. £270

tanaka3.jpg

wet damascus:
tanaka.jpg

tanaka4.jpg

Global 21 cm flexible fillet knife. Imo, about the best knife global makes are the flexible fillets. £50

Global.jpg

Finally my custom Fowler 12" scimitar. W2 with hamon visible. Nice comfortable handle. A few spots (pictured) on one side of blade but feels perfectly smooth. £220

fowler3.jpg

fowler.jpg

fowler2.jpg

Thats all folks! Uk shipping free. EU + £10.00 Rest +20.00 Any questions please ask. Thanks

c_paring.jpg

cparing3.jpg

takamura2.jpg

fowler.jpg

That is an expense of knives. I was looking at that Tanaka, but alas...to late.

Hello

You are selling some nice knives. I'm curious about which 4 knives you keep?

4 Which i havn't yet got hehe. I start kitchen work again in march so i dont need any until then. Il post a thread once they are all sorted but they are from various custom makers and all damascus. Looking forward to my little set! Im going to be tough on myself and not get any more than needed.

So little update. Only global and takamura available. Another addition i forgot earlier. An Itou r2 damascus clad general utility knife. Not strictly kitchen duties due to the spine thickness but great for general use camping etc. Comes with custom leather sheath. Very good condition. £130

IMG_0734_800x600.jpg

IMG_0735_800x600.jpg

IMG_0736_800x600.jpg

IMG_0737_800x600.jpg

can you please stop posting things, my bank balance cant take it lol.

Would have had to take that Tanaka, good job I was at work I guess!

Sorry only the takamura, the global and the Itou are available. Thanks

Quick service! Are you enjoying them? Slight drop on Itou, No more drops on the knives. If they dont sell, then so be it.

Takamura paring £100
Itou Utility £120.00
Global Fillet £40.00

Also, i have paid a supporting membership as commision for the sales made. Thanks

Back