• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn Bidinger Apex Ultra Cu-Mai 245mm x 58mm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1264.png
IMG_1265.png
IMG_1266.png
IMG_1267.png

I know this is now withdrawn, but I just wanted to give my thoughts!

This knife is such a great knife from Dan, one of my favorites, personally. It has a bit more heft at the heel than some of his other offerings I've had at the 240-250 range, while still maintaining the thin tip that Dan does well. It's grind wise probably a little closer to his WH grind than his thinner grinds and still maintains a very thin area BTE.

@nhb22 can speak to its cutting prowess, since I sold it new after getting it direct from Dan, but I'm sure it's as excellent as any of the other knives I have from Dan.

Last edited:
I know this is now withdrawn, but I just wanted to give my thoughts!

This knife is such a great knife from Dan, one of my favorites, personally. It has a bit more heft at the heel than some of his other offerings I've had at the 240-250 range, while still maintaining the thin tip that Dan does well. It's grind wise probably a little closer to his WH grind than his thinner grinds and still maintains a very thin area BTE.

@nhb22 can speak to its cutting prowess, since I sold it new after getting it direct from Dan, but I'm sure it's as excellent as any of the other knives I have from Dan.
Amazing knife. When the morning sun shines through my skylight onto the copper layer, it looks magical. Picture can’t do this knife justice at all, but here is one.

IMG_1279.png

Latest posts

Back