• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Big Boy Non-stick Paderno Grand Gourmet 40Cm Fry Pan (works on induction)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ya, it's a big fker. I used it twice to make batches of butter chicken. It's big and bulky but crazy nice. Thick bottom (feels like at least a 5mm alum disc)

16.5" tip to tip and approx 13.2" inside

I think new it's about $300 (some more info here https://www.katom.com/095-1111740.html

Probably will be $50 to ship, so i am asking $200 delivered in CONusa

few folks asked re induction. i finally got to doing it. here is the video on a portable unit

1.jpg
2.jpg

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
For those who do t know, paderno is a Canadian made cookware brand that is top of the line, right there with all clad. If I had a gas stove I would be all over this. Glws

For those who do t know, paderno is a Canadian made cookware brand that is top of the line, right there with all clad. If I had a gas stove I would be all over this. Glws
thanks!
they claim it works on induction, if u're interested, I have a portable induction cooker that I can test it on to make sure it works

Latest posts

Back