Blank blades WIP Thread.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
another winner....

1712067275636.png

Couldn't Resist! I just have to say wow this looks amazing -

View attachment 312364
Gotta buy more of that vintage micarta. I really love the colors in that one. And the more reddish block is good too. I posted in the completed thread.

For anyone with a custom hidden tang, i didnt realize i only had 3 kitchen knife sized boxes left. I'm going to be mailing out the ones i left as soon as the new boxes get here.

Got some new stuff to try.

Various polishing compounds for my buffer. I think the blue one will be good for micarta.

And I always see people talking about pink scratches. So I bought a giant block of some from pferd. Also a random moss green kinda one that is supposed to be for stainless. It might be the same as this big giant similar colored bar of blending compound I got a while back.
20240405_182003.jpg

Also got 2 airway buffing wheels... of I finally picked up a dedicated bench buffer. So I can stop using my bench grinder finally.
20240405_181853.jpg

One of them is scotch Brite. Excited to try it out.

Hey just wanted to put this out there. In case anyone wants something. I have a decent sized piece of asp-2053 left over because I had to redo a blade. And used a bit less than half for that.

I'm going to make a 270ish sunihiki with the other bit.

Unless someone else wants something else on asp-2053. I will give people until around 4:30 or so central time. If you want something besides this suji in asp-2053 let me know.

I figured I should post this and see before i do it.

Back