• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boardsmith 18 inch x 24 inch cutting board - Walnut - New unused

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bkdc

Reaction score
D.C - Virginia - MD area sale preferred.

Here's another brand new and never used Boardsmith board made by Dave. It is the very large 18-inch x 24-inch size with plenty of real estate for your cutting.

Here's the story on this board. I purchased it last year, but when I received it, one of the wooden feet was cracked during shipping. So it sat unused due to the lack of one foot. I have since received a set of replacement feet for reinstallation. However, I've decided to chop on a large dedicated butcher block table. This baby is going for sale. I will include the new set of feet with screws.

BRAND NEW. Never cut on. I will post photos later when I get home. I think the walnut is just beautiful, but you judge for yourself. There are absolutely no blemishes or knots.

I would PREFER a local sale.

For local pick-up and meet in the D.C. area (I live in North Arlington) - $340.

For any shipping, you will pay the actual cost via UPS ground with a limit of $40 (anything above $40 of shipping will be paid by me).

Even if you make me an offer via PM, I will continue to entertain offers for the next week because I want to try to keep this sale local. If I don't receive any local offers, I will entertain the other offers.

block1.jpg

block2.jpg

Oh. A new set of walnut replacement feet comes with this cutting board.

Board has been claimed. Sale pending.

oh thank goodness!! i hope to buy a board like that AFTER i sell my home and buy a new home..not before. less to pack is a good thing.

congrats on the sale of a stunning board!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back