• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Digital Micrometer and Calipers

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi
I am selling both Digital Micrometer and Digital Calipers. I received a gift from my friends retired machinist uncle, of an older set, and I decided to sell mine.

1. Digital calipers are mitutoyo branded but I am 99.9999% sure that they are not authentic. I used them 5-10 times and they measure accurately and work well, but I am pretty sure that they are counterfeit.
2. Digital micrometer. Used for 20-30 times, mostly measuring thickness of copper pans and other things oft hat nature. It's unbranded, but this is the product Precise 0-1" Electronic Blade Micrometer - 4200-0351 Also works very well and keeps good measurement.

asking $50 delivered in CONusa for calipers and $100 for micrometer or $140 for both

2024-02-06 19.31.54.jpg

2024-02-06 19.32.51.jpg

Last edited:
Back