Hello everyone! v2

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

H*3=ME

Reaction score
Heya I'm sorry for the confusion it may have caused using my fathers account but per the forums moderator teams request. This is my sole account.
beyond that, I'm still going to say hi and introduce myself again under my new moniker H*3=ME. now that may sound really weird and while it is there's still something behind it. the company my father started 18 odd years ago, and my older brother joined but a short 4 years afterwards, when i was only a 4 year old boy. He decided for whatever reason, admittedly as a father myself now i can understand more-so why he made this choice but that's a separate topic, that he was going to name it after me. as my initials are in fact HHH. Hunter H Haas, and no that was not a typo my middle name is the sole letter H. and over the years tried to make other excuses as to why it was that i remember back in the day he used to say it stood for "handmade heavy duty hunting knives". but regardless it was very humbling to have something named after you and have it be so much larger than yourself, let alone to become a part of it. its hard to put into words what that feeling really is but i feel it, and under that feeling is this burning passion to make some of the most beautiful knives i have ever laid my eyes on, i know i have a lot to learn from here but i am going to learn as much as i possibly can. i have had a deep appreciation for knives since my dad gave me my first case knife when i was about 7 years old. then he started to show me the ones he made and it spiraled from there, to be in the position to be able to make a knife that i once looked at in awe as a child is unimaginable, at least it was. To be able to take up the mantle of HHH knives alongside my Father and my Brother, is nothing short of a blessing.
My long-winded rant aside. all of my posts will be handled on this account from now on. along with the conversations regarding the passaround i made a post about on my dads account. thank you to anyone to who read this far and i really do hope anyone who sees this has an amazing day.

Looks like I can’t DM Hunter yet. He’s currently trying to arrange a passaround. It would be very helpful if his new account can DM…not sure if an exception can be made.
thanks for the attempt, seems to be sorted out now though ill get back into contact with everyone else and will still be using the original post i made to organize.

Back