Hi everyone,

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Choily

Reaction score
Heard about this thread from a friend- he told me I’d be interested- wondering just by first glances whether or not this is just a ‘pay to play’ kind of chat…. ?

Cheers in advance

Heard about this thread from a friend- he told me I’d be interested- wondering just by first glances whether or not this is just a ‘pay to play’ kind of chat…. ?

Cheers in advance
No, not 'pay to play'.

Unless you count the filthy enablers around here. Encouraging multiple knife purchases. Whether in a single transaction, or over multiple ones from different vendors. Or directly from the Japanese makers. And then there's the Western makers. Oh and sharpening stones. And Natural sharpening stones. And storage of knives and stones. And the endless debate of Mazaki makes everything. Is Toyama, Watanabe? Is Watanabe, Einhorn? The debate of Rectangles Versus Gyuto. Etc. etc.

Not Sure Hmm GIF - Not Sure Hmm Thinking GIFs

No, not 'pay to play'.

Unless you count the filthy enablers around here. Encouraging multiple knife purchases. Whether in a single transaction, or over multiple ones from different vendors. Or directly from the Japanese makers. And then there's the Western makers. Oh and sharpening stones. And Natural sharpening stones. And storage of knives and stones. And the endless debate of Mazaki makes everything. Is Toyama, Watanabe? Is Watanabe, Einhorn? The debate of Rectangles Versus Gyuto. Etc. etc.
What sort of an introduction is that without mentioning the all conquering TF.

Back