• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bought King Hyper soft 1k, 3k, and JKI 2k

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SolidSnake03

Reaction score
Hey all!

Looking to buy some and or any of these stones for both my personal collection and as gifts. I’m a huge fan of the King Hyper stuff, specifically the 1k soft. I could use another King Hyper 2k and I heard there is a 3k out there….

Just saw that MTC kitchen has a 4 week delay and I could use ‘em sooner so figured I’d see if anyone has some.

Also I could always use another JKI 2k ;)

King Hyper 2k has been obtained, the rest of the stones are still on the menu :)

I saw someone mention there is one in one of the previous King Hyper stone threads. I think it’s a Japan only or Japan special but it did sound like there is one out there.

This might be a better question to one of our Japanese members or someone living over there in terms of details on the King Hyper 3k :)

wish I knew more about this stone and was just wondering if someone landed one and didn’t want it ;)

Thanks for suggesting, tried contacting them a while back a few times but they seem to ignore English inquiries? At least that’s been my experience….

Back