KKF counts to a million

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couple young lads couldn't keep the politics in the political realm. The posts go subtracted.

Pro Tip: Count should be aligned with the little number on the blue bar over here...................................................................................................................................^

Not really politics. Some cordial discussion over the biggest occupiers of news over the ~6 months and potential underlying causes that was quickly discussed and moved on from. Frankly weird to see it censored and a little disappointing. If you clicked on the thread in the last 3-4 pages you probably saw it and forgot about it like most of us.

We hit a Million awhile ago. 😎😎😎

1713912111343.png

Attachments

• 1713912064826.png
    1713912064826.png
    2.6 KB · Views: 0

Not really politics. Some cordial discussion over the biggest occupiers of news over the ~6 months and potential underlying causes that was quickly discussed and moved on from. Frankly weird to see it censored and a little disappointing. If you clicked on the thread in the last 3-4 pages you probably saw it and forgot about it like most of us.
Wait what, that little friendly exchange between us about semi-recent events was scrubbed for being political?
Jesus titty ****ing christ what nonsense. I guess next time I'll just slag off transsexuals or spew some gun lobby propaganda and trash the current administration... instead of just writing some scientifically informed neutral observations. :rolleyes:
Why have standards when you can have double standards...

Wait what, that little friendly exchange between us about semi-recent events was scrubbed for being political?
Jesus titty ****ing christ what nonsense. I guess next time I'll just slag off transsexuals or spew some gun lobby propaganda and trash the current administration... instead of just writing some scientifically informed neutral observations. :rolleyes:
Why have standards when you can have double standards...

Yeah I was just as shocked lmao. I’ve made my stance on censorship clear before, but I’m still kinda shocked that met the criteria of something that someone felt needed squashed.

I had to go back to reread our posts from the archive created by the forums autogenerated emails and it’s just making me scratch my head.

At work they call it a "teachng moment":

Two nuclear powers actually attacking each other now. Kinda unavoidable given US policies over the last 70 years in the region

Nothing wrong with the statement, Except on a forum that prohibits political discussion. Take it over to www.Imirghtandyourwrong.com

#slowlearners

It's easy to forget if it's enforced so inconsistently...

I guess it's only political when you disagree with it... :rolleyes:

Not really. Nor do the tomatoes in which they've sprouted. Perfectly edible both, just one is on the tail end of its ripeness and one has yet to begin.
OK. Some sprouts taste really nice, such as lentil or chick pea. I guess there is a reason why one never sees tomato sprouts at the greengrocer…

Back