• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Konosuke Fujiyama Blue #2 Gyuto 255mm and Ikeda 240mm White #3 Honyaki

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Going to try selling these two knives together.

The actual measurements of the FM is about 245mm ish x 49mm, 180.5g, based on my measurement.

I commissioned it two days ago from BNIB and only cut 1 potato, 1 carrot and 1 sweet potato. I can't detect any condition change myself. If someone sold this to me as BNIB, I would be happy with it. Very very good knife and I can see why it is popular.

Here is the link to the Ikeda honyaki

https://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/...s-bnib-ikeda-honyaki-240mm-gyuto-knife.70888/

Asking $1,675 for both, G&S fee and CONUS priority shipping with full insurance and signature confirmation are included. Will cover the first $20 for outside of CONUS.

I'm really hoping someone will actually want to buy both (i.e., not just for the Kono). The Ikeda is a great knife at a very heavily discounted price. If you want to only buy the Kono, I'm happy to sell it for $950 including shipping and then I will drop the Ikeda honyaki to $750 to increase the affordability for someone who wants to try the Ikeda honyaki.

IMG_1238.png
IMG_1239.png
IMG_1240.png
IMG_1241.png
IMG_1242.png
IMG_1243.png
IMG_1244.png
IMG_1245.png

Latest posts

Back