Lego knife holder block

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Holding 9, no room for a magnetic strip, was not finding what I was looking for in the style of knives I have.. so I made one, the 2nd photo is under a blacklight where some of the Lego react..

20230629_191045.jpg
20230629_191117.jpg

Lots of bamboo skewers...

I dont know why they put stickers on the handles when they also have their names on the blades.. Gehei Hamono and Sakai Hidetake, except for when I'm looking, it makes those knives stand out that still have the sticker on them..

On topic: love the idea of using Lego! Most knife blocks in that shape aren’t tall enough to hold knives with blade lengths over 240mm. With Lego, you can go full custom!!!

Last edited:
The stickers on the handles are like stickers on fine dining glasses, sunglasses or outside on the sleeve of a suit. Only show-offs leave them there. Everybody else removes them.
Curious.. The ones with the stickers were bought used individually from Japan, besides showing-off, why did'nt the owners remove them over the years of using them?

Back