• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT Milan: Totsumen (3rd iteration) 230mm or (SOLD) Xerxes 240mm "userfriendly" or Bazes 240mm or Halcyon Forge 240mm or Bidinger 200mm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello KKF!

If I can't trade any of these, I won't mind as they're all phenomenal.

Milan (used maybe three times. I've cut maybe two carrots and two onions with it, though it did slightly patina even after the first onion)
SOLD Xerxes (used maybe four times, has cut a few carrots and a few onions. By that I mean no more than five of either.)
Bazes (used maybe twice and cut no more than 2 carrots / two onions)
Halcyon Forge (used maybe four times, has cut a few carrots and a few onions. By that I mean no more than five of either.)
Bidinger (used probably 5-10 times, made a few vegetables salads with. Has most use of any of these offered. As small scuff to tip of handle. Patinaed quite quickly. Phenomenal performer, very comfortable handle.)

You can pick whichever of the above you'd like to constitute the trade assuming that your offer is sum-wise equivalent to the trade values of your picks.

All of the above are in outstanding condition. I'm not posting pictures now because I'm lazy. Just know that people have bought knives from me and they were exactly as I described and the pictures were of exactly the knife they got.

I have no issue providing more pictures for serious trade considerations.

Please:
(a) state which knive(s) you're willing to trade me from only the list of makers below, and
(b) which of mine you'd like to trade for in your inquiry.

I'm looking for knives preferably in the 230-250mm (+/- 10mm) range from the following:

1. The 9
2. Xerxes
3. Bidinger
4. Fellipi
5. Bazes
6. LaSeur
7. Haburn (wide-bevel)
8. Milan

Thank you and I hope you're all off to a nice Monday!

Attachments

• bazes-handle.jpeg
    bazes-handle.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • bazes-profile.jpeg
    bazes-profile.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • bazes-spine.jpeg
    bazes-spine.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • xerxes-choil.jpg
    xerxes-choil.jpg