NBA Thread

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i don’t know which loss was worse
Lakers. For sure. 20-point lead in the second half. Sixers never really led by much. It was a close game. They can always say Maxey was fouled. Lebron missed a wide-open three at the end.
Aaaand, Philly can still win this series. Lakers? It's over bro. Might as well call @Byphy and join him on his lily by the pond.

Lakers. For sure. 20-point lead in the second half. Sixers never really led by much. It was a close game. They can always say Maxey was fouled. Lebron missed a wide-open three at the end.
Aaaand, Philly can still win this series. Lakers? It's over bro. Might as well call @Byphy and join him on his lily by the pond.
Haha facts, just wasn’t sure if I am too biased to judge. Both brutal to be sure

Might as well call @Byphy and join him on his lily by the pond.
Come on over boys. Plenty of room on the sad train… @BillHanna will join us shortly after 😳

Come Here Lets Go GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

I miss that guy on ESPN. I remember his face when he was doing the 2013 draft and Anthony Bennett was chosen number 1 overall. He always kept it real, and made lots of folks uncomfortable. Like when he said “biggest boner” on PTI, lol.

Just no pride in this team. I’m gonna say what others don’t want to say. Darvin Ham has no clue or plan on how to beat this team. That’s why he hasn’t beaten them. Can’t motivate a team that knows you’re not convinced yourself. If the Lakers want to beat Denver it has to be with a different coach.

Just no pride in this team. I’m gonna say what others don’t want to say. Darvin Ham has no clue or plan on how to beat this team. That’s why he hasn’t beaten them. Can’t motivate a team that knows you’re not convinced yourself. If the Lakers want to beat Denver it has to be with a different coach.
I am definitely not one of those “others” lol. What the actual f u c k is the point of a head coach who is incapable of making in-game adjustments? Why is Dlo getting run after that start, he doesn’t have it? Why is Vincent on the floor when we are dying for length? For the love of god call a play that involves something besides stagnant lebron/ad high pick n rolls. Like make the ****ing defense think/work a little bit. ************ how bad are you at your job?

I am definitely not one of those “others” lol. What the actual f u c k is the point of a head coach who is incapable of making in-game adjustments? Why is Dlo getting run after that start, he doesn’t have it? Why is Vincent on the floor when we are dying for length? For the love of god call a play that involves something besides stagnant lebron/ad high pick n rolls. Like make the ****ing defense think/work a little bit. ************ how bad are you at your job?
How many time were there like 4 guys ganging-up on AD at the post because they knew that was the only play LA was going to run? Sheesh.

Back