• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Omoteyama Kiita Koppa

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frosty

Reaction score
Another stone I recently picked up from ATT, only letting this go to help fund some tool purchases I've been putting off for too long. Excellent little stone and I've been humming and hawing over letting this go for a couple days. I'll probably come to regret this, but shiny new tools go brr.

I've only used this a couple times, and it's in nearly exactly the same shape it was in from Edward. Includes the original box, and the sides are sealed from the wholesaler (the unsealed bit is a typo in Edward's original listing).

Here's the link to the original page for this stone, with much more in depth info about it: https://tennentoishi.com/products/omoteyama-kiita-koppa

$150 USD shipping and PP fees included, ships from Canada.

9S2lQEsh.jpg

ukvggwRh.jpg

Mska3Kzh.jpg

Uhe3qPOh.jpg

GB1D4y5h.jpg

TLiNpzVh.jpg

vJIDtjvh.jpg

50krLnxh.jpg

zZn4aarh.jpg

Last edited:
Private message sent. I had my eye on that stone for a while but wasn't able to buy it before you did 😂

Back