• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT Raquin wrought clad KT, Newham Apex Workhorse, Dalman HSS1, Bidinger B-grind

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Putting the following up to see what is out there for a trade. Not too sad to keep any of them but they're not getting enough use currently or have customs on the way to replace them so listing them. More measurements and pics to follow in the comments.

1677712777884.png

Trade options (not picky about length):

Kamon
Yanick
Milan
the Nine
Bazes
Halcyon WH
Shihan
Xerxes
Heldqvist
-Or anything else you think I might be interested in

Last edited:
Dalman HSS1 Curly Maple handle - Traded

Measurements:

Length: 215mm
Height: 58mm
Weight: 226g
Thickness at handle: around 4mm

Current patina (doesn't really patinate or very slowly according to Robin, some of the rainbow from the HT has faded a bit). Comes with a Kiri box from Robin:

IMG_7670.JPG
IMG_7672.JPG
IMG_7671.JPG
IMG_7674.JPG
IMG_7676.JPG
IMG_7651.JPG

Last edited:
B-grind AEB-L Western Chef's. Handle is green micarta, G10, and copper hardware. Got more on the way from Dan but even then not in a rush to let this one go. - Traded

Measurements:

Length heel to tip: 245mm
Height at heel: 55mm
Weight: 193g

Current condition (there are a couple superficial grey spots from when I left it wet after cutting cucumber too long, pic of them towards the tip on the left face, one on the right face towards the heel. Cosmetic and easily fixed I'm sure but want to be completely upfront about the condition):

IMG_7639.JPG
IMG_7641.JPG
IMG_7643.JPG
IMG_7644.JPG

Choil and taper:

tempImager5fOFs.png
tempImageSOCHkd.png

Last edited:
Newham Apex Ultra Workhorse. Handle is stabilized red Amboyna burl with a heirloom fit brass bolster. Tapers to a super thin tip.

Measurements:

Length heel to tip: 225mm
Height at heel: 52mm
Weight: 253g

Current condition with patina, not been sharpened yet just takes a patina really quickly, bright blues:

Newham 2.JPG
Newham 3.JPG
Newham 4.JPG
Newham.jpg

Choil and taper pics and more pics of the handle:

IMG_6612.jpg
IMG_6616.jpg
IMG_6671.jpg

Last edited:
Well damn.

All are great, but you may have the 2 nicest Newham's out there right now.....

Hello, I have Leszek k-tip, interested?
I love those newham you have

Hi there, this is actually a fairly old thread now. Most of the knives have been traded or sold since it was last updated including the Apex Newham. Still got the integral Newham but not looking to trade for a leszek I’m afraid

Hi there, this is actually a fairly old thread now. Most of the knives have been traded or sold since it was last updated including the Apex Newham. Still got the integral Newham but not looking to trade for a leszek I’m afraid
May I ask if that integral is for sale and if yes for how much?

Back