• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS - EU Robin Dalman Custom knifes

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
These 2 amazing knifes need to move.
Custom made with all bells and whistles. The are insanely beautiful and cut as one would expect.
With tears in my eyes.

The steel is carbondamasc San mai made from M.Jönsson
Handle is Muskox horn. Bronze. Flame pattern wood. And black oak.
Not sure it all translation is correct. For more info contact me :)

The Knifes are good as new and will be serviced by Robin before delivery.

Price Gyuto sold! (Mod edit: original asking price 10.000 sek)
6.000 sek for the petty

IMG_2437.jpeg
IMG_2386.jpeg
IMG_2387.jpeg
IMG_2438.jpeg
IMG_2437.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Custom made with all bells and whistles. The are insanely beautiful and cut as one would expect.
With tears in my eyes.

Pics and dimensions are recommended. We also need prices.

Oh and welcome to the forum

Welcome to the forums, Andreas.

Providing an asking prices is mandatory in BST threads. Please take a moment to review the BST guidelines:

https://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/threads/guidelines-for-b-s-t.23206/
Pictures of the knives in question are highly recommended (I can't recall seeing a knife sold on BST without pictures). A more thorough description including dimensions is also recommended.

As a brand new member, you may find that putting a handwritten note with your username and the date in the pictures helps allay some mebers' concerns about being scammed.

Welcome to the forums, Andreas.

Providing an asking prices is mandatory in BST threads. Please take a moment to review the BST guidelines:

https://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/threads/guidelines-for-b-s-t.23206/
Pictures of the knives in question are highly recommended (I can't recall seeing a knife sold on BST without pictures). A more thorough description including dimensions is also recommended.

As a brand new member, you may find that putting a handwritten note with your username and the date in the pictures helps allay some mebers' concerns about being scammed.
Ah ok. Sry for this. I will correct this tomorrow and make the changes :) sry

I hope the pics are visible? I tried to upload some. I will get back on dimensions asap :) price wise im
Open for suggestions and have gotten some
Pics not visible.
As for prices, you need to know what you want for them especially as they are advertised as customs. If priced too high the market will speak. In any case, as Nemo the Mod says, prices are mandatory.

With tears in my eyes.

Pics not visible
I’m trying but can’t get why they don’t show.

And how ;) hehe. Sry haven’t ever done it
Maybe take listing down until you figured out how to use Imgur (not difficult) and decide on prices.

Also if they are like new, why would Robin need to 'service' them?

Maybe take listing down until you figured out how to use Imgur (not difficult) and decide on prices.

Also if they are like new, why would Robin need to 'service' them?
Pics are up, it was my phone, and prices are comming now.
So that they are as razorsharp as when they where exactly new, and the handes are oilied with the same as when he did it. I meen i am paying Robin to make the as good as they can but could offcours dont ´. I thought it was a good service as a seller to have them be serviced and 100% instead of 99% i could be wrong

Nice looking knives. I don't remember seeing a Damascus clad Dalman before. What is the length and height of the gyuto? Any idea what the core steel is?

Last edited:
@Andreasw

Please don't delete asking prices. It's right there in the BST guidelines that I've already linked and asked you to read. Under "Pricing", shortly after the instruction to provide asking prices:

"Pricing.
Values must be listed for all knives/items being sold. USD shall be the preferred and default currency. For items listed for sale in a restricted market, e.g. Europe, the prevailing currency of that market is acceptable.
Approximate values should be listed for items offered for trade. This is for both the buyer and the seller 's benefit to establish a reference point for barter. This is not a requirement. All trade offers and subsequent bartering shall be done through PM.

Please do not delete asking prices. This provides useful historical data, discourages ‘flippers’, and helps to determine market values. KKF provides this venue for knives (and other "stuff") as a service to our members and our members overwhelmingly ask for pricing to remain accessible."

This thread has required quite a bit of moderator input. I hope this doesn't become a pattern.

Back