• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bought Suita for tools

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilasBK

Reaction score
I‘m looking for another Suita to sharpen my japanese woodworking tools (most pretty hard WS1 but also some blue paper steel).

I’d like a stone that’s fast, not too hard and not too soft, self-slurrying, and capable of finishing tools - 6-8k or higher if fast enough. I’ll be using the stone both on its own for touch ups and following a synthetic progression when my tools require a complete resharpening. I’ll probably mostly be using it after a 6k synthetic but it would be great if it’s fast enough to be used directly after a 1k stone, when I’m feeling lazy.

My budget is about 3-400€ / 350-450$ but I’m open to seeing everything that’s not way over. I’m in the EU. The stone doesn’t have to be but I’m able to pay a bit more for one that is.

Last edited:
Back