• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Tetsujin kasumi metal flow (almost)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ahhactive

Reaction score
Hello did a pimped up on my kasumi tetsujin used gently but did an overhaul on the looks. handle is a full mono ebony made by the great Ki Craftsman in Indonesia.$400 conus

Edge length: 233mm
Height at heel:50mm
Spine out of handle: 2.8mm
Weight:184g

The middle one
1710727321845.png

Attachments

• 296759-cc9f1f7c24a2341eb447adff610c278b.mp4
    5.2 MB
Last edited:
I’d be a little weary calling it a metal flow just because you etched it. I could be wrong but the metal flow ones actually had higher activity going on in the cladding which showed a more pronounced etch.

Still a nice knife regardless. GLWS

I’d be a little weary calling it a metal flow just because you etched it. I could be wrong but the metal flow ones actually had higher activity going on in the cladding which showed a more pronounced etch.

Still a nice knife regardless. GLWS
There's some work done to get the grain out (lota of fingering) rather than "just"etching. But you made a good point. Listing has been edited

Also listing as kasumi at kasumi prices.

Attachments

• 1000195891.mp4
    2.9 MB
Last edited:
Also just realised my thread has changed to twtsujin kasumi metal flow.

It was "kasumi turned MF i meant metal flow"

Back