• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bought Thai binsui or khao men

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Try email.

[email protected]

Miles was super quick to respond and help out. He sent over a bunch of pictures of various stones with slurry and knives from each stone.
I purchased a Binsui and a Khao Men, both giant and very well priced for the sizes.

I just sent him an email earlier today and he responded within a few hours, email is definitely the way to contact.

If you don't mange to get him, let me know. I have both just holding papers down at the moment. Miles thought the binsui was medium hardness on his scale, I find it pretty hard, FWIW. The Khao men is definitely soft and easy to use.

[email protected]
Copy the text and use that as the recipient address for an email.
My apologies for the link. I had copied the address directly from their website, without realizing it was going to link anywhere. I don't know how to unlink the text.
Fwiw, the link opens up a blank email message with the address bar filled in with [email protected] as the recipient.

Back