• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS - EU Unbundeled HADO B1 Damasus 150 Petty+ (gyuto 240 sold)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi,
Recently acquired this bundle here:
HADO Blue 1 Damascus Gyuto and 150 Petty
They are awesome cutters, nothing wrong with them.
But I'm just realizing that my quest for the perfect laser gyuto was already completed with the first one I got of that kind, all other newer acquisitions, like the HADO, don't give me significant improvements :(

Will post some updated pictures but just stropped them on a high grit natural and did some test cuts, so should be very similar to the linked post.

I would like to recoup close to what I paid, but unfortunately with shipping and import fees I can not keep up with the original prize.
I'd like 500 EUR for the guyto SOLD and 215 EUR for the petty, excluding shipping from Germany, incl PayPal fees.
Thank you

Last edited:
That explains a lot! This will still sell quick, especially Hado B1D are scarce in Europe.

Just curious, why are you selling the bundle for almost 200€ more than you paid?
I think that’s already addressed in the original post. After shipping which is 40$ usually and the 19% VAT + 8.5 customs duty for EU import it comes to 805$ which is 740€…

Hi!
Thanks for the questions!
As already stated i payed 635$ shipping + 100eur import tax. Add shipping and PayPal fees of this sell, that’s how i arrive at the prize of 730€.
Some more Fotos of current state:

Attachments

• IMG_5061.mov
    11.9 MB
  • IMG_5060.jpeg
    IMG_5060.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5059.jpeg
    IMG_5059.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5058.mov
    14.6 MB
Do you mind sharing? What was that first laser gyuto?
Actually i think i had a little misconception what constitutes a laser.
I have a S. Krichbaum knife from modern cooking, which is quite thin but has a relatively thick spine. Cutting Performance wise it‘s the best i tried so far. But my experience with the Japanese makers is also not conclusive….
But i guess also not a fair comparison to the Japanese blades that are made in higher numbers etc. also apex ultra is a nice steel.

Back