Unpopular opinions

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking like that, we will have your Danish citizenship revoked in no time..!
Seriously, what's wrong with the youth these day(edit: i assume you are 15 years old based on your comment).
What’s wrong with old farts drinking one of the world’s worst drinks. Can’t say I’m older than you, based on those disgusting drinks you are chucking down. But I’ll take a Underberg any day over Fernet.

If you ate a pineapple whole would it grow seeds inside you or are tomato’s ahead of the curve on the growing-inside-living-things-to-initiate-a-late2000’s-scifimovie-plot?
Pineapples don’t grow from seeds. They are bromeliads. The plant shoots a pineapple out of its top then the top of that pineapple becomes the next plant.

Pineapples don’t grow from seeds. They are bromeliads. The plant shoots a pineapple out of its top then the top of that pineapple becomes the next plant.
Steve Urkel Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Fun fact, they actually can and do grow from seeds. Not super common to find them in cultivated varieties, but they are viable. Fruit with seeds ends up lower quality due to more energy going to seed production. The old plantation owners of Hawaii actually banned hummingbird importation (although not sure what people are doing that for, and clearly nobody else thought it was necessary since there aren’t any yet today but apparently the fear of introducing a monocultures primary pollinator was enough to make them tremble in their britches) for a bit in the old days to ensure they only got pollinated when they wanted seeds for planting

Fun fact, they actually can and do grow from seeds. Not super common to find them in cultivated varieties, but they are viable. Fruit with seeds ends up lower quality due to more energy going to seed production. The old plantation owners of Hawaii actually banned hummingbird importation (although not sure what people are doing that for, and clearly nobody else thought it was necessary since there aren’t any yet today but apparently the fear of introducing a monocultures primary pollinator was enough to make them tremble in their britches) for a bit in the old days to ensure they only got pollinated when they wanted seeds for planting
Rust erasers ruin knives. Bromeliads don't have seeds.

Facts GIF by Judge Jerry

Some people insist on eating pineapple pizza while skating on extremely thin ice…
If I’m not there to mess with you, you only have all those spiders and snakes in the bush to do you wrong 🤷‍♂️

Back