West Coast Gathering! Location input requested

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m about an hour north of San Diego and an hour south of LA. Would love to make something happen if it’s close enough -

JKI is in LA, possibly worthwhile asking @JBroida if that’s an option. There has to be a ton of hotel options with all kinds of price ranges

I’m about an hour north of San Diego and an hour south of LA. Would love to make something happen if it’s close enough -

JKI is in LA, possibly worthwhile asking @JBroida if that’s an option. There has to be a ton of hotel options with all kinds of price ranges
Speaking of which, if there's enough interest, I can inquire with my work (in Long Beach) how much it would cost for a space (we have several for pretty much all sizes of groups).

Oh hey, what a revival thread! I’m in south Seattle, but would be willing to drive a bit. I can check if there’s a local community center to rent, really depends on what people want to do other than look at knives and stones.

How does one get a ticket or invite to this event?
My understanding is it is in the VERY early stages so no tickets or invites yet. He has the date set, is currently building some facilities for it and I believe Straub and Burke are confirmed. Possibly others im not aware of

Latest posts

Back